A good business will never become good enough unless its goodness is marketed. You have to convince your customers about why your products are good for them and why they should buy them. When you do that through digital channels such as search engines, websites, social media, email, and mobile apps, it’s called Digital Marketing.
In a world that’s digitally connected, the old-school marketing techniques like pamphlets and newspaper ads neither have the same reach nor the same impact like they once had. Digital marketing gives exposure to your business on an entirely different scale. Here are some of its common forms:
- Google AdWords Marketing – Google shows your ad whenever your potential customers key in certain keywords (the AdWords) related to your business or service, thus making it easier for them to find you. The best part, you pay only when someone clicks the ad as per Google’s cost-per-click (CPC) bidding.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – SEO optimizes your web content and technical set-up so that your website’s pages appear on top in search engine results. It ensures that web crawlers find and rank your pages for better search results.
- Social Media Marketing – 47% of the world’s internet users are on Facebook. Social media has no longer remained a hobby, it has become a part of our daily lives. The purpose of such marketing is for your customers to consume your content and share it within their social network, thus increasing the brand exposure and customer reach.
- Email Marketing – Email Marketing is another way of gaining and retaining customer loyalty through direct interaction and customer engagement through emails.
- Mobile Marketing – Even seen the in-app advertisements in some apps on your mobile phone? Yes, that’s what we’re talking about. And if that isn’t enough for you, there are SMS and MMS advertisements too!
Planning to market your business? Our team of experts in Digital Marketing at Tech Guru Solutions will take you through an easy, step-by-step guide to what will suit you and your business the best. For more information, contact us now!